EAP Workplace Coaching
Workplace Coaching helps employees at all levels develop interpersonal skills needed to be successful in the workplace. We welcome leadership, unions, teams, and human resources to contact us for:
- Coaching regarding employee and team productivity and behavior
- Guidance for challenging and sensitive situations
- Critical incident response and management
- Guidance and training to support healthy workplace culture
We assess areas of concern and opportunities for growth. Subjects include:
- Interpersonal Skill Development
- Team Dynamics
- Individual Employee Concerns
- Navigating Change
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management
- Leadership Dynamics
- Stress and Resilience
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
- Workplace Violence
- Critical Incidence Response
Facilitate discussions among two or more staff in order to improve collaboration and communication.
Develop your skills as a leader through one-on-one sessions using specific challenges you currently face.
We bring a mental health perspective to workplace effectiveness and satisfaction.
Critical Incident Response
In the event of a workplace incident such as injury, illness, death, or natural disaster, EAP Workplace Coaching consultants can provide timely support to your team and leaders as you navigate the turmoil associated with the incident.
Learn more about Critical Incident Response.