ELM is the state’s primary system for online learning and professional development. On May 15 we launched a new version of the system with improved features and a better user experience.
Why did we upgrade?
The previous version of ELM was outdated. The upgrade offers a better experience for users and managers. It will have better functionality, more accessibility, and will interface with the state’s data warehouse.
The ELM systems upgrade includes a number of new features:
- Customizable homepage display
- Calendar that displays upcoming scheduled courses
- Improved search
- Alerts for popular courses and new learning opportunities
- Mobile device capability
- Better waitlist functionality
- New test and survey component
- New function allows managers to view/manage team learning
View the ELM Upgrade Overview video for new feature highlights
Where to find help
To help you communicate about the system upgrade, we have developed the following communication tools. We will continue to add more content so check back often. Please use them to help us spread the word.