Limited upgrade is live! SWIFT, Self Service, Administrative Portal and Supplier Portal are now available.
The State of Minnesota has upgraded its accounting and procurement system called SWIFT. Users will experience a fresh look and feel, some enhancements and improved accessibility. Self Service and the Administrative Portal have also been upgraded. Changes to these areas are mostly cosmetic and limited to the homepage, navigation and search. Functions like time entry, applying for jobs, or other employee/personnel functions will not change.
Use this guide to save the new URLs to your favorites.
- How to save vanity URLs
- Use the new URLs and update your bookmarks
- Please note your current system bookmarks and favorites as they may be lost during the upgrade process.
- Update your Self Service security question and answer. Use information that is not easily available online through a personal social media account.
- Access the Self Service upgrade video for an overview of changes
- Find guides showing you how to navigate and use the upgraded Self Service (available Nov. 1)