Limited upgrade launches Dec. 2!
The State of Minnesota is upgrading its accounting and procurement system, called SWIFT. It’s a limited upgrade to get us on a newer version of the software, but users will experience a fresh look and feel, some enhancements, and improved accessibility. Functionality changes will be mostly limited to what came with the upgraded version.
The project also involves upgrading Self Service and the Administrative Portal. Changes to these areas are mostly cosmetic and limited to the homepage, navigation, and search. The project will not change functions like time entry, applying for jobs, or other employee/personnel functions.
The SWIFT upgrade (including Supplier Portal) along with Self Service and the Administrative Portals are scheduled to be complete in December 2019.
Tell Us If You're Ready (please respond using the links below)!
Get ready for the launch!
- Use the new URLs and update your bookmarks
- Please note your current system bookmarks and favorites as they may be lost during the upgrade process.
- Update your Self Service security question and answer. Use information that is not easily available online through a personal social media account.
- Access the Self Service upgrade video for an overview of changes
- Find guides showing you how to navigate and use the upgraded Self Service (available Nov. 1)