The View Receipts/Filter Options page is used to establish the search criteria to be used when searching for a receipt. At the top of the page the Vendor Name is shown and below that instructions on using the search criteria page. Below this is the Search Criteria section, which contains the following fields that you can use to limit your search:
From Receipt Date-This field allows you to enter the date range you want to start your search on
To Receipt Date-This field allows you to enter the date range you want to end your search on
Note: By default the To Receipt Date is the current date and the From Receipt Date is one month prior to the current date. You can accept these dates, change either date, or blank out the fields to search for receipts on any date.
From PO ID-This field allows you to enter the PO ID range that you want to begin your search on. The From PO ID field has a lookup option to help you locate valid purchase order numbers. You can also leave this field blank.
To PO ID-This field allows you to enter the PO ID range that you want to end your search on The To PO ID field has a lookup option to help you locate a valid purchase order number. You can also leave this field blank.
Shipment Number-The Shipment Number is the freight or transportation number. This field may be populated if it was available at time of receipt.
Item ID-The Item ID allows you to search for a State Item ID that was used on the receipt.
Vendor Item ID-The Vendor Item ID allows you to search by your Vendor Item ID.
Receipt Status-This is a dropdown list to view the different receipt statuses that can be included in the search criteria. You have the option of leaving this field blank. The possible receipts status options are:
- Canceled-The receipt has been cancelled. Typically occurs when the receipt was incorrectly entered.
- Closed Receipt-The receipt has been moved to Inventory or matched to an invoice. Nothing further is needed on the part of the Vendor or the State of Minnesota
- Fully Received-All lines associated with the receipt have been validated. Nothing further is needed on the part of the Vendor
- Hold Receipt-The receipt has been placed on hold. Additional work is being performed by the State of Minnesota and possibly the Vendor.
- Moved to Destination-All product associated with the receipt have been moved to Asset Management. Nothing further is needed on the part of the Vendor.
- Open-The product has been received but not all of the edits have passed. Additional work is being performed by the State of Minnesota.
- PO Not Received-Product has not yet been received for the purchase order
- PO Partially Received-Some of the product has been received for the purchase order
Click the Search button to initiate the search.