SWIFT, Self Service & Administrative Portal upgrade complete
SWIFT, Self Service and the Administrative are now available!
Use the How to Save Vanity URLs guide for steps on saving the new URLs.
To login, enter your current User ID and Password.
If you forgot your password or have problems signing on, select the correct link on the Sign In page.
Questions about the Administrative Portal, Self Service, or SWIFT?
- To learn more, watch the Administrative Portal or Self Service Portal tutorials.
Self Service Portal
- View the SWIFT Training Guides and Resources.
The updated SWIFT Training Guides and Resources webpage includes tutorials, recorded webinars, quick reference guides, overview of changes guides and quick start guides for the modules.
- Contact the SWIFT Help Desk.
The SWIFT Help Desk can assist with SWIFT, Self Service, and Administrative Portal access, password help, and system issues.
SWIFT Help Desk
- Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
- When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
- Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
SWIFT Update Mailing List
- The SWIFT Update is sent to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list. Use the links at the bottom of the page to subscribe or unsubscribe to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list.
Printing the SWIFT Update
- If you are experiencing issues printing this update, download a PDF version and print that version