SWIFT Update November 27, 2019
System Availability Due to the Limited Upgrade
The SWIFT, Self Service, Administrative Portal, and Supplier Portal upgrade will start at 5:00 p.m. today.
- All SWIFT applications and the Supplier Portal will be unavailable at 5 p.m. until December 2.
- Self Service and the Administrative Portal will be unavailable beginning November 30 until December 2.
We anticipate all systems will be available on Monday, December 2. We will notify you when the systems are available. To learn more about this upgrade, visit the SWIFT, Self Service, and Administrative Portal Upgrade website.
SWIFT Help Desk
- Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
- When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
- Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
SWIFT Update Mailing List
- The SWIFT Update is sent to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list. Use the links at the bottom of the page to subscribe or unsubscribe to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list.
Printing the SWIFT Update
- If you are experiencing issues printing this update, download a PDF version and print that version