SWIFT Update November 21, 2019
Administrative, Self Service, and SWIFT Portals Go Live is Monday, December 2
When you login to the Administrative Portal, Self Service, or SWIFT on Monday, December 2, you will experience a new look and feel. Most of the functionality is the same. Many SWIFT modules have improvements. Self Service and ELM will not change once you login.
- Your login information will remain the same.
- Your SWIFT favorites will not be saved. Please review them now. After the upgrade you can save your SWIFT favorites from the Actions list.
- There are new URLs. Begin using them now and save them as favorites in your browser.
- o Administrative Portal/SWIFT - http://mn.gov/adminportal
o Self Service Portal - http://mn.gov/selfservice
o Supplier Portal - http://mn.gov/supplier
Here are some of the changes you will see.
View these guides for more information on Portal and SWIFT changes.
The SWIFT Help Desk is available and ready for any questions.
- The Sign In page is different.
- The navigation is tile-based.
- The top of each page has new navigation icons.
- There is a new My Homepage with all the tiles you have permissions to access. Everyone will have these tiles: Self Service, ELM, Message Center, and System Status.
For more detailed information about the impact of this upgrade on SWIFT modules, please view SWIFT’s Previous Updates.
For information about training resources for the upgrade project, see the Training Guides and Resources web page. You can access Overview of Changes and Quick Start Guides.
For more information about the project, see the SWIFT, Self Service, and Administrative Portal Upgrade website. Make sure you are ready for the upgrade using the Are You Ready for SWIFT Checklist.
Submit Vendor Changes by Tuesday, November 26
You will not be able to add or update vendors in SWIFT after Tuesday, November 26, 2019. All requests must be submitted by 6 p.m. on November 26. Contact the vendor group at email@example.com for assistance with your changes.
Payments Due to Payees
Do you have any payments due to payees on or before December 3? Due to the limited upgrade, make sure to process them by 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 26.
Responders Declaration Document for Strategic Sourcing events starting December 2, 2019
The Office of State Procurement (OSP) reviewed bid factors and contract requirements for sourcing events. In lieu of bid factors and general terms and conditions, OSP will create a Responders Declaration Document that agencies attach to events in the Strategic Sourcing module.
Agencies can find the Responders Declaration Document on the Forms pages on OSP’s website on December 2, 2019. If you have questions about this document, please contact OSP.
Here’s the basic structure of the Responders Declaration Document. The solicitation includes three documents.
2. Attachments/forms (including Responder Declarations)
3. Sample Contract (with exhibits included)
How to find and use the Responders Declaration Document.
The templates for all three documents will be posted on the Forms page for Acquisitions and also the one for Professional/Technical (P/T).
The AMS/Buyer will pull the three templates to a working folder, modify as needed, then upload all three documents to the event.
Responders will download the documents, then create a response, which will include all of the required attachments (including the Responder Declarations, price attachment, references, forms, etc.).
The Table of Contents from the Solicitation helps show the structure.
SWIFT Help Desk
- Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
- When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
- Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
SWIFT Update Mailing List
- The SWIFT Update is sent to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list. Use the links at the bottom of the page to subscribe or unsubscribe to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list.
Printing the SWIFT Update
- If you are experiencing issues printing this update, download a PDF version and print that version