Agencies need to have ALL purchasing card transactions reconciled and set to Approved by the 25th of each month. This is the cutoff date for procurement card statements. Once transactions are set to Approved Status, a voucher will be created in the SWIFT overnight batch process. If the transactions are not reconciled by the time US Bank sends the new statement to SWIFT, those transactions will not automatically process to voucher stage. When this occurs the transactions need to be processed manually by a Central Agency Administrator.
- A portion of each agency’s purchasing card rebate comes from the speed at which payments are made.
- The purchasing card contract also requires payments to be made within 30 days. Past due accounts may be suspended or terminated by U.S. Bank.
- The State Purchasing Card Use Policy requires that agencies make timely payments.
SWIFT Classroom Training
The SWIFT training team does not offer classroom training in the summer. Please refer to the SWIFT Reference Guides page or contact the SWIFT Help Desk for questions.
SWIFT Help Desk
Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
To find SWIFT training, open Employee Self-Service and select the Learning folder. Then, search the Catalog using the keyword “SWIFT” to find and enroll in classes currently scheduled. Classes are free of charge and open to everyone.
SWIFT Update Mailing List
The SWIFT Update is sent to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list. Use the links at the bottom of the page to subscribe or unsubscribe to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list.
Printing the SWIFT Update
If you are experiencing issues printing this update, download a PDF version and print that version