Updates to Electronic Document Signature Process
Several fixes have been made to improve the electronic document signature process including:
1. Corrected the Professional Technical (P/T) Purchase Order (PO) document signature process. Documents can now be routed for signatures using the signature roles.
* Previously, PO-based documents could not be routed for electronic signatures using the internal signature roles. The process only worked by routing the document to specific users via the User ID value. This issue has been corrected so that any of the three internal electronic signature roles can now be used to route PO based documents.
* The process uses the Origin value on the related PO to route to applicable users. This is the same criteria that is used to route contract documents.
2. Modified SWIFT so that the Document Sign Order field can be updated to change the signature order.
3. Ensured that Origin value on a contract is always saved before routing the document.
4. Ensured that the Origin value on a Contract or PO cannot be updated during the signature process.
5. Ensured that the Copy Document
functionality does not fail.
6. Removed the Return to Contract Entry
link on the Document Management page when the related transaction for the document is a PO.
7. Ensured that the Document Search
functionality on the Supplier Portal
does not time out.
SWIFT Help Desk
Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT.
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
Error Message Print Screen
Additional reference information can be found on the SWIFT
SWIFT Update Listserv
The SWIFT Update is sent to SWIFT Agency Sponsors/Project Managers/Readiness Coordinators, Chief Financial Officers, SWIFT Project Team, SWIFT Steering Committee, and Agency Training Managers. It is also sent to a larger listserv composed of SWIFT end users. To be removed or added to the SWIFT Update list, please send an email to the Swift Help Desk (SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us