SWIFT Update July 25, 2019
Purchase Order Close on Friday, July 26
As part of the year-end cleanup activities, the Purchase Order Reconciliation (PO Recon) job will be run the weekend of Friday, July 26.
The PO Recon job closes purchase orders that agencies fully matched by setting the Status to “Complete”. See the SWIFT Procurement Year End Processing Tips for additional information. The Procurement Closing Information is at the bottom of the page.
The PO Recon job will run again the hard close weekend of August 9.
Remember, you can prevent the PO Recon job from closing a purchase order by selecting the “Hold From Further Processing” checkbox on the purchase order header page. You can use this checkbox if you plan on increasing the purchase order at a later date.
SWIFT Help Desk
- Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
- When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
- Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
SWIFT Update Mailing List
- The SWIFT Update is sent to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list. Use the links at the bottom of the page to subscribe or unsubscribe to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list.
Printing the SWIFT Update
- If you are experiencing issues printing this update, download a PDF version and print that version