SWIFT Update July 18, 2019
Prompt Pay Report Available
The Prompt Payment Report for June 2019 has been distributed to the accounting coordinators.
Purchase Order Close on Friday, July 26
As part of the year-end cleanup activities, the Purchase Order Reconciliation (PO Recon) job will be run the weekend of Friday, July 26.
The PO Recon job closes purchase orders that agencies fully matched by setting the Status to “Complete”. See the SWIFT Procurement Year End Processing Tips for additional information. The Procurement Closing Information is at the bottom of the page.
The PO Recon job will run again the hard close weekend of August 9.
Remember, you can prevent the PO Recon job from closing a purchase order by selecting the “Hold From Further Processing” checkbox on the purchase order header page. You can use this checkbox if you plan on increasing the purchase order at a later date.
FY2019 Indirect Cost Payments
Agencies need to process their FY 2019 federal receipt vouchers for the indirect costs in a timely manner to be included in the reverse bilateral netting process. The reverse bilateral netting process will be run on the following dates:
• July 23, 2019
• August 6, 2019
Agencies need to confirm that all FEDIDC vouchers are posted timely in order to be picked up in the netting process. Also, ensure that the naming protocol is appropriate for processing:
1. The invoice number must begin with the characters IDC and these characters must be upper case.
2. The invoice number must be unique from any vouchers previously posted (e.g., IDC1; IDC2; IDC3; etc.).
3. All alpha characters used in the invoice number must be upper case.
The entire invoice number must be less than 22 characters in length, including spaces.
SWIFT Help Desk
- Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
- When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
- Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
SWIFT Update Mailing List
- The SWIFT Update is sent to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list. Use the links at the bottom of the page to subscribe or unsubscribe to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list.
Printing the SWIFT Update
- If you are experiencing issues printing this update, download a PDF version and print that version