SWIFT Update May 30, 2019
FY19 Requisitions: Close or modify if not awarded by June 30, 2019
Review your open requisitions to prepare for the year end close.
- If your agency has requisitions using non-continuing funds that you will not award by June 30, cancel them or change the funding to reflect the new budget year.
- If your agency has requisition lines tied to a pending event in the Sourcing module, you must first cancel the event or close the event line before you can close or change the requisition line.
Please see the SWIFT Procurement Year End Processing Tips
guide on MMB’s website for help with the year end close.
SWIFT Help Desk
Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
SWIFT Update Mailing List
The SWIFT Update is sent to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list. Use the links at the bottom of the page to subscribe or unsubscribe to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list.
Printing the SWIFT Update
If you are experiencing issues printing this update, download a PDF version and print that version