Statewide Financial Policies and Procedures
The following Statewide Operating Policy has been updated and posted to the Statewide Financial Policies webpage of the MMB website under Chapter 1, along with its associated form:
• 0104-01, Policy Prohibiting Purchase of State Bonds by State Entities
• 0104-01F, Certification Regarding the Purchase of State Bonds by State Entities
Help Desk Hot Topic
Help Desk Hot Topics feature Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) answered by the SWIFT Help Desk. Use these as a friendly reminder of a process or as an opportunity to learn something new!
Q: Is it possible to reprint an invoice in the Billing module?
A: Users are able to reprint a single invoice from the Bill Summary page of the invoice.
1. Navigation: Billing, Review Billing Information, Bill Summary.
2. At the Bill Summary page, validate the Business Unit and enter the Invoice Number for the invoice to be reprinted.
3. Click the Search button.
4. In the Search Results listing, click on the link for the Invoice you want to reprint.
5. On the Bill Summary Info page, click on the View Invoice Image link near the bottom of the page.
6. The PDF invoice displays in a new window.
7. Print the PDF file as you would normally and close the window when finished. You will be returned to the Bill Summary page.
If the invoice was created with Crystal format, rather than XMLPUB , you will need to use a different reprint method which is covered in the Reprint Invoices Process Quick Reference Guide.
SWIFT Help Desk
Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
To find SWIFT training, open Employee Self-Service and select the Learning folder. Then, search the Catalog using the keyword "SWIFT" to find and enroll in classes currently scheduled.