Learn how to use SEMA4 to record information about courses and course sessions, enroll participants, view training records, and record training completions online.
- Establish and change course information
- Schedule a course session
- Enter enrollments in a course session
- Update enrollment information
- View and maintain training records
- Obtain reports
Employees who administer training, schedule classes, or register participants for training.
Self-study topics with hands-on activities using the training database.
Two (2) hours for Section A, three (3) hours for Section B, or five hours (5) for both
To take this course:
This course contains two sections. Topics in each section are listed below. Depending on your job tasks, you may take Section A, or Section B, or both. When you register for Training Administration, you only need to register once, not for each section.
2. You will receive an Email explaining how to access the training database.
Establishing and Changing Course Information
Scheduling a Course Session
Entering Enrollments in a Course Session
Updating Enrollment Information
Viewing and Maintaining Training Records