skip to content
Primary navigation
Diverse group of people stand together

Connect with Our Office

Submitting This Form Does Not Mean You Have Filed a Complaint

By submitting this form, you are requesting information. Submitting this form does not mean you have filed a complaint. You may choose to start the complaint process by submitting the form below, or you may contact us by telephone, mail, or in person. It is a good idea to review the Charging Party Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions before you get started.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: There is a time limit for filing a charge. If you believe you have experienced illegal discrimination, Minnesota law requires you to file a complaint within one year of the date the discrimination occurred. If you choose to file a complaint, it's important that you file within the one year allowed by law. If you are close to the one-year deadline, we suggest that you contact us immediately by telephone at 651-539-1100 (TTY 651-296-1283) or Toll Free at 800-657-3704.

Information you provide to the Department of Human Rights is subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act. This law classifies certain information as available to the public on request.

back to top