Apply for Certificates
Workforce Certificates of Compliance
Workforce Certificates of Compliance are issued after MDHR receives:
- An Affirmative Action Plan that outlines the good-faith efforts a business will take to recruit, hire, and promote women, people of color, and individuals with disabilities.
- A completed application form that is signed by the business’ Board Chair or Chief Executive Officer. You can find the application form on the MDHR website.
- A check or money order for the $150 application fee. Checks should be made payable to the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.
Learn more about applying for a Workforce Certificate.
Equal Pay Certificates
Equal Pay Certificates are issued after MDHR receives:
- The $150 application fee
- A statement of equal pay compliance signed by the organization’s Chief Executive Officer
- Then, mail to the Minnesota Department of Human Rights, Contract Compliance – Pay Equity Certification, 625 Robert Street North, Saint Paul, MN 55155.
Learn more about applying for a Equal Pay Certificate