Printing and Copying Services
- Printing: General printing (e.g.,word processed documents, Westlaw search results, and articles from HeinOnline) is available from public computers in the library. The cost is 20 cents per page. This does not include printing of trial court or appellate court documents from the library's dedicated terminals, which incur a $10 per document charge.
- Copying: Coin and card-operated copy machines are available for patron use in the Library. Copies are 20 cents per page. Copy cards can be purchased at the Information Desk.
- Photocopy Service: The staff of the Library will photocopy and mail materials. The cost is 25 cents per page ($3.00 minimum), plus first-class postage, up to 100 pages per week. Limited exceptions to this policy may be made with the approval of the Head of Public Services or State Law Librarian.
- Scanning Service: The staff will scan and e-mail materials for patrons. The cost is 25 cents per page ($3.00 minimum), with a 20-page maximum per day.
- Fax Service: As part of our copy service, library staff will fax requested legal materials to patrons. The cost is $2.00 per page ($3.00 minimum), with a 20-page maximum per day. The library does not have a public fax machine.
To request photocopying, scanning, or faxing service, contact us by e-mail or by phone at (651) 297-7651. Exact citations are required. Turnaround is usually within 24 hours when the Library is open. (Library Hours)
Materials may be protected by copyright law (Title 17 U.S. Code). Please note: Because of their size, the Law Library does not include briefs in its copy service.