Statutes and Rules: (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- Accident and Injury Law, from FindLaw.
- Accidents and Injuries, from Nolo.
- Aidman, Evan K. Winning Your Personal Injury Claim: with Sample Forms and Worksheets, 2nd ed. (Sphinx Pub., 2001). KF1257.Z9 A38 2001.
- Civil Actions (in District Court), from the Self-Help Center.
- Herr, David F. Elements of an Action. (Thomson/West, 2007) Reference Desk KFM5480 .M53. (vol. 28 Minnesota Practice). Chapter 10, Government Tort Liability. This book also includes chapters on various tort actions.
- Matthews, J. L. How to Win Your Personal Injury Claim, 8th ed. (Nolo, 2012). Self Help Collection KF1257 .M38 2012.
- Personal Injury FAQs, from Minnesota State Bar Association, Find a Lawyer Video FAQs
- Owen, David G. Products Liability in a Nutshell (9th ed., West Academic 2015) KF1296 .P48 2015.
- Products Liability, from Wex, the legal encyclopedia from the Legal Information Institute at Cornell.
- Statutes of Limitations for the 50 States, NOLO.
- Tort Law, from Wex, the legal encyclopedia from the Legal Information Institute at Cornell.
DISCLAIMER: As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts.) To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law. Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer. For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney. For links to resources on finding an attorney click here.