Statutes and Regulations: (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- Booth, Laura Tubbs, Roseann T. Schreifels. Minn. Special Educ. Law, 3rd ed. (Nat'l Bus. Inst., 2015). KFM 5795.9 .H3 B66 2015.
- Guernsey, Thomas F. Special Education Law, 3rd ed. (Carolina Academic Press, 2008). KF4210.G83 2008.
- Siegel, Lawrence M. The Complete IEP Guide: How to Advocate for Your Special Ed Child, 6th ed. (Nolo, 2009). KF4209.3 S57 2009.
- Siegel, Lawrence M. NOLO's IEP Guide: Learning Disabilities, 6th ed. (Nolo, 2014). KF4209.3 S573 2014.
- PACER Center, PACER is the Minnesota Parent Training and Information Center, funded by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Special Education Programs.
Related Topics: Disability, Education Law
DISCLAIMER: As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts.) To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law. Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer. For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney. For links to resources on finding an attorney click here.