Constitution and Statutes: (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- 2010 Census, from the United States Census Bureau.
- Congressional Apportionment, from the United States Census Bureau.
- Elections & Redistricting, from the Minnesota House Research Department.
- Key Redistricting Cases, from the Minnesota House Research Department.
- Minnesota State Demographic Center, Minnesota Department of Administration.
- Redistricting 2010 and Redistricting 2020, from the Geographic Information Services section of the Minnesota Legislature.
- Redistricting Law 2010, a summary of the legal framework that governs the process of redistricting, from the National Conference of State Legislatures.
- Redistricting Plans, from the Geographic Information Services section of the Minnesota Legislature.
- Resources on Minnesota Issues: Redistricting 2010, from the Legislative Reference Library.
- Special Redistricting Panel, from the Minnesota Supreme Court.
Related Topics: Election Law, Voting
DISCLAIMER: As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts.) To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law. Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer. For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney. For links to resources on finding an attorney click here.