Statutes: (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
Resources: (Print resources are available at the Minnesota State Law Library and in county law libraries around the state.)
- Contract, from Wex, the legal encyclopedia from the Legal Information Institute at Cornell.
- Contracts - Joseph m. Perillo KF801 .C26 2014
- Contracts in a Nutshell, 8th ed. - Claude D. Rohwer et al. KF801.Z9 R62 2017.
- Dunnell Minnesota Digest, Minnesota's legal encyclopedia, article on Contracts.
- Edward J. Imwinkelried, A Pocketbook on Contracts (LexisNexis, 2015) KF 801 .Z9 I49 2014.
- Elements of an Action. - David F. Herr (Thomson/West, 2007) Reference Desk KFM5480 .M53. (vol. 28 Minnesota Practice). Chapter 4, Contract Actions.
- Minnesota Contract Litigation, 2017 ed. - Allen Blair, et al., - LexisNexis KFM5550 .L49.
- Minnesota Contracts Deskbook, 3rd ed. - William J. Fisher (MN CLE)- KFM5550 .M56 2016
- Negotiating, Drafting & Handling Contracts in Minnesota. - MN CLE - KFM5550.Z9 D72 2015.
- Vital Business Contracts (MN CLE) - KFM5552 .V58 2016
- Resources on Contracts, from the Minnesota State Law Library.
- A Manual of Style for Contract Drafting, 4th ed. - Kenneth A. Adams - (American Bar Association, 2017) KF807 .A33 2017.
- A Short & Happy Guide to Contracts. - David Epstein, et. al., - Thomson/West - KF801.Z9 E674 2012.
- Understanding Contracts, 3d ed. - Jeff Ferriell - LexisNexis - KF801 .Z9 F46 2014.
- Your First Contract: How to Review and Draft Contracts (Minnesota State Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education) KFM5550 .Y68 2012.
Related Topics: Three-Day Rule for Purchases
DISCLAIMER: As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts.) To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law. Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer. For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney. For links to resources on finding an attorney click here.