Minnesota State Law Library
Disclaimer: Forms and self-help books are not a substitute for legal research or professional advice. One size does not fit all. Modifications may be necessary to conform to your particular circumstances and to changes that may have occurred in the law since the material was published.
Other resources in the Library also contain forms. To Find More:
- The Documents Made Easy and Annotated Document series from Minnesota CLE present an in-depth look at particular legal documents. To retrieve titles in these series from the Library's online catalog, search for the series name as a title.
- Add the word "forms" to your keyword search in the Library's catalog.
- Forms found in Minnesota Statutes and Minnesota Rules can be found by looking under "Forms" in the index to those titles.
- Many of our Legal Topics pages also link to forms.
- If you don't see your topic on this list, try the resources in the Forms Collections.