Ambulance Standards Ad-Hoc Workgroup
On November 19, 2015 the Board approved the forming of the EMSRB Ambulance Standards Ad Hoc Work Group (ASWG). The charge to the ASWG included: Review past, current and proposed ambulance manufacturing standards for ground ambulances and current Minnesota Statutes and Rules regulating ground ambulance design and requirements. Make recommendation to the Board on updating ground ambulance standards and any regulatory changes that may need to be made to ensure crew and public safety and health.
Ambulance Standards Ad-Hoc Workgroup Members:
- Patrick Coyne, Board Member - Ad-Hoc Workgroup Chair
- J.B. Guiton - Board Member
- Aaron Reinert - Lakes Region EMS
- Chad Dotzler - HCMC EMS
- Jeff Czyson - Allina Health
- Matt Will - Gold Cross Ambulance
- Fred Pawelk - North Central Ambulance Sales
- Joe Kounkel - Ninety-Four Services, Inc.
- Kjelsey Polzin - EMS for Children
- Bob Hasselman - Everest Emergency Vehicles
- Bob Norlen - EMSRB
- Tom Frost - EMSRB