Salary Range: $32.10 to $47.93 per hour ($67,025 to $100,078 per year)
Work Locations: Positions may occur at Minnesota Correctional Facilities located in: Faribault, Lino Lakes (Twin Cities Suburbs-North), Moose Lake/Willow River, Oak Park Heights, Red Wing, Rush City, St. Cloud, Shakopee, and Stillwater.
Job Duties: Provide supervision to Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses in a coordinated, goal-oriented health program designed to achieve the highest level of health attainable for each offender/resident at Minnesota Correctional Facilities. Maintain a quality infection control system to conform to state/federal laws and standards. Coordinate Health Services’ staff functions, and provide professional registered nurse health care to offenders/residents at Minnesota Correctional Facilities.
This position will have direct offender contact.
The following qualifications are required of all applicants seeking consideration for this position:
- Current licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Registered Nurse without limitations or restrictions on your license (NOTE: if you are not currently licensed in Minnesota, you must be able to obtain Minnesota licensure prior to appointment.)
- Two year of full-time nursing experience within the last five years.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and organizational skills.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Basic computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software skills (preferably Microsoft Word and Excel) sufficient to develop and manage documents and enter and track data.
The following qualifications are strongly desired of applicants seeking consideration for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Two years of supervisory experience within the last five years.
- Experience in a supervisory role in a health care setting.
- Experience in developing, implementing and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer