The Minnesota School Mental Health Conference Committee is pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for exhibitors for the 2019 Minnesota School Mental Health Conference. This year’s theme is Bridging Research & Practice: Putting Evidence into Action
The Minnesota School Mental Health Conference brings together collaborating partners and providers to build a school mental health framework of practice. Attendees include schools, community mental health providers, advocates, consumers, policy makers, Tribal Nations, and state government. Attendees come to network and learn about latest developments and best practices related to supporting students with mental health disorders.
Conference organizers are particularly interested in exhibits that provide an educational and learning opportunity for conference attendees to enhance:
- Evidence based supports for students and families emotional health and well being
- Tools for school staff and providers
- Resources for school wide efforts to reduce stigma and support positive school climate
- Tools and resources to support parents to navigate behavioral health and educational systems
Please be reminded of the following:
- Complete and submit all required (*) areas of the form below.
- Proposals are being accepted through Friday, June 28, 2019.
- Exhibits should focus on engaging attendees in promoting evidence based practices, resource sharing, skill building, strategies, or tools to support youth and families.
Note: the exhibit area is not secure. Please arrange for valuable items to be secured during non-exhibit hours.
The deadline for exhibitor submissions is Friday, June 28, 2019.