About the conference
The 2nd Annual Minnesota School Mental Health Conference will be held at Cragun's Resort in Brainerd, MN from November 8-10, 2017. This year's conference theme will be "Everyday Tools to Build Resiliency." The first annual Minnesota School Mental Health Conference was held November 2016 and nearly 500 people attended.
Who should attend?
- School staff
- Community mental health providers
- Business managers
- Third party billers
- Local collaboratives
- Mobile crisis providers
- County mental health staff
- Tribal mental health staff
- Understand how culture and trauma affect students’ ability to learn
- Learn about mental health and school evidence-based practices (EBP) that can provide integrated supports to students to help them succeed
- Develop understanding of the school and mental health service providers’ roles and responsibilities in a multi-tiered support system
- Explore different funding opportunities for school mental health services