About the conference
The 3rd Annual Minnesota School Mental Health Conference will be held at Cragun's Resort in Brainerd, MN from November 7th-9th, 2018.
Who should attend?
- School staff
- Community mental health providers
- Business managers
- Third party billers
- Local collaboratives
- Mobile crisis providers
- County mental health staff
- Tribal mental health staff
- Understand how culture and trauma affect students’ ability to learn
- Learn about mental health and school evidence-based practices (EBP) that can provide integrated supports to students to help them succeed
- Develop understanding of the school and mental health service providers’ roles and responsibilities in a multi-tiered support system
- Explore different funding opportunities for school mental health services