Interpreter Referral Services in the Seven County Metro Area
All Hands Interpreting Service
All Hands Interpreting Service website
ASL Interpreting Services at Dynamic Communications
ASL Interpreting Services at Dynamic Communications website
Certified Interpreting and Consulting, Inc.
Contact: Lori Vigesaa
CODA Brothers Interpreting
612-424-ASL1 (2751) voice
612-520-7198 Video Phone
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CODA Brothers website
Communication Service for the Deaf (CSD) Interpreting Services
Communication Service for the Deaf Interpreting Services website
Keystone Interpreting Solutions, INC.
Keystone Interpreting Solutions website
Middle English website
Hours of operation: available via website and email 24/7.
SportSign, LTD. website
For referral agencies in other Minnesota counties, go to:
Before hiring an interpreter, we encourage you to ask the referral agency:
- Are your interpreters certified?
- Do the interpreters follow the Code of Professional Conduct? (See “Interpreters” fact sheet for more information).
- What are your rates? (Most interpreters charge a base rate and most referral agencies charge a referral fee)
When requesting an interpreter, be prepared to provide the following:
- Name, address and telephone number of a contact person for confirmation
- Date and time interpreter is needed
- Estimated length of the session
- Number of participants who are deaf/hard of hearing and their names
- Type of situation
- Payment procedures
- Type of interpreter needed
This information is in accessible formats for individuals with disabilities by calling 651-431-5940 or by using your preferred relay service. Additional assistance with legal rights and protections for equal access to human services programs is available.
Contact Information: 651-431-5940 or 800-456-7589 V, 651-964-1514 VP, 888-206-6513 TTY,
www.dhhsd.org, email@example.com FAX, 651-431-7587