skip to content
Primary navigation

Contact us

Your county or tribal social service agency is the first point of contact for becoming a foster parent. Contact your local agency to become a foster parent.

Your social worker can also assist with some incidental expenses you might have for your foster child, contact him or her for more information.

Report abuse

If a child is in immediate risk of harm, contact your local law enforcement agency or dial 911.

To report concerns about child abuse, neglect or sexual abuse, contact the county or reservation protection agency where the child lives during business hours.

back to top