skip to content
Primary navigation

Grievance procedure

Independent interpreters listed on our website have submitted their contact information and credentials to DHS. Interpreters are required to carry proof of their certification to the assignment and you have the right to ask for proof of their credentials.

To file a complaint about the services received from a particular interpreter, contact the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf.

More information about the Code of Professional Conduct that interpreters are required to follow is available at RID's Code of Professional Conduct.

back to top