How to Cancel Your Registration from a Mental Health Class
- Go to the Adult Mental Health Learning Center
- Select "View Your Transcript".
- Enter your “Unique Key”.
- View your complete transcript and all classes that you have registered for via TrainLink.
- Select the class for which you want to cancel your registration.
- In the upper right corner, under your name, you can select "Cancel from this class"
- Click on that option.
- It will ask for confirmation: "Are you sure you want to cancel from this class?"
- Select “Yes”.
- You are now cancelled from the class.
- If you cancelled yourself by mistake, you will need to contact the Training Department to re-enroll in the class. Do this by emailing the Training Department: DHS.MentalHealth@state.mn.us
Note: The cancellation deadline is the same as the registration deadline for the course.