Drug - Aliqopa™ (copanlisib) [Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.]
Therapeutic area - Oncology
- Patient must be 18 years old or older AND
- Have diagnosis of relapsed follicular lymphoma AND
- Have an adequate trial and failure of at least 2 systemic therapies which included rituximab and an alkylating agent
- Initial approval is for 6 months
- Patient must continue to meet the above criteria AND
- Have documented efficacy as defined by tumor response with stabilization of disease or decrease in size of tumor or tumor spread AND
- Not have experienced any treatment-restricting adverse effects including infections grade 3 or higher, persistent hyperglycemia, persistent hypertension, non-infectious pneumonitis grade 3 or higher, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, or severe cutaneous reactions
- Renewal approval is for 6 months
- Three 60 mg vials per 28-day cycle
Accelerated approval was granted for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed follicular lymphoma (FL) who have received at least two prior systemic therapies based on overall response rate. Continued approval for this indication may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in a confirmatory trial.
Billing of Aliqopa
Aliqopa is not covered through the MHCP fee-for-service pharmacy benefit and must be submitted as a medical claim.
MHCP Provider Call Center 651-431-2700 or 800-366-5411