MHCP provider news and updates
This page includes news and resources for providers enrolled to serve Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) members. News articles are retained on the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) website for one year. Current messages are linked below.
Watch this space for information about MN–ITS availability, technical information, and other systems notifications.
System maintenance will affect ATST
All functions of the ATST environment of both MN–ITS and ApplyMN will be unavailable on June 13, 2018, starting at 6:00 p.m. for system maintenance. We expect the maintenance to be completed by 12:00 a.m. During this time you will not be able to log into MN–ITS ATST or ApplyMN ATST. (pub. 6/12/18)
MN–ITS is Experiencing Technical Issues
Some MN–ITS users are experiencing the following issues:
- Applications or functions normally located on the left navigation menu disappear intermittently
- Folders in the mailbox, such as the SAL, 835 or MISC folders, disappear intermittently
- The applications, functions and folders also reappear on an intermittent basis
We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
If this happens to you, clear your web browser’s cache and cookies. To do this, with most browsers:
- Ensure the browser is open and selected
- Press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac)
- If you have MN–ITS saved in Favorites in Internet Explorer, uncheck “Preserve Favorites website data”
If these features are still missing after clearing cache and cookies, restart your computer.
If you continue to experience these issues, call the MHCP Provider Call Center at 651-431-2700 or 800-366-5411 to report the problem. A call center representative will submit a work order to the Tier II technical team to assist you. (pub. 6/5/18)
Current news and updates