COVID-19 pandemic information archive
NOTE: The information below is an archive of notices sent and resources shared by the Disability Services Division during the COVID-19 pandemic. Do not rely on the information below to make decisions or take action, as it might be outdated. DSD is providing this archive for reference purposes only.
- For answers to questions that people who access services might have during COVID-19, go to the Your rights during the COVID-19 pandemic page.
- For updates related to disability services, visit the Latest information about COVID-19 from DSD webpage.
- For information and resources for people with disabilities, their families and caregivers, visit the Disability Hub MN website.
- For updates related to aging programs, visit the Latest information about COVID-19 from AASD page.
- For information and resources for older adults, their families and caregivers, call the Senior LinkAge Line at 800-333-2433.
- The Community-Based Services Manual (CBSM) is our primary way to communicate DHS and DSD policy to providers and lead agencies. We are updating the CBSM homepage and appending notes to policy pages affected by temporary waiver and policy changes.
- For agencywide COVID-related updates to DHS programs, visit the DHS homepage.
- The Coronavirus Disease in Minnesota website contains the latest statewide information related to the pandemic.
- For updates, information and resources for providers, visit the Minnesota Department of Health Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) website. The MDH website includes guidance for MDH- and DHS-licensed residential and non-residential settings.
Stay up-to-date by email