COVID-19 pandemic information archive
NOTE: The information below is an archive of notices sent and resources shared by the Disability Services Division during the COVID-19 pandemic. Do not rely on the information below to make decisions or take action, as it might be outdated. DSD is providing this archive for reference purposes only.
- For answers to questions that people who access services might have during COVID-19, go to the Your rights during the COVID-19 pandemic page.
- For updates related to disability services, visit the Latest information about COVID-19 from DSD webpage.
- For information and resources for people with disabilities, their families and caregivers, visit the Disability Hub MN website.
- If you have further questions, visit the Disability services COVID-19 FAQ webpage. We will update that page frequently, as we are able, to provide more answers or updated information for counties, tribal nations, managed care organizations and providers.
- For updates related to aging programs, visit the Latest information about COVID-19 from AASD page.
- For information and resources for older adults, their families and caregivers, call the Senior LinkAge Line at 800-333-2433.
- The Community-Based Services Manual (CBSM) is our primary way to communicate DHS and DSD policy to providers and lead agencies. We are updating the CBSM homepage and appending notes to policy pages affected by temporary waiver and policy changes.
- The Temporary waivers and program modifications page is a complete list of emergency temporary changes to administrative and regulatory requirements for food assistance, home care, public health care and other state programs in response to the pandemic.
- We are using official DHS bulletins to share operational guidance for many of these modifications.
- For agencywide COVID-related updates to DHS programs, visit the DHS homepage.
- The Coronavirus Disease in Minnesota website contains the latest statewide information related to the pandemic.
- For updates, information and resources for providers, visit the Minnesota Department of Health Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) website. The MDH website includes guidance for MDH- and DHS-licensed residential and non-residential settings.
Stay up-to-date by email