Customized Living Quality Improvement grant program
The 2019 Minnesota Legislature established a Customized Living Quality Improvement grant program (CL QI) for providers of publicly funded customized living services . See Laws of Minnesota 2019, 1st SS, chapter 9, article 4, section 28. The CL QI grant program supports provider-initiated projects to improve the quality of services for people who are receiving customized living services. The CL QI grant program will advance all of the following policy objectives:
- Provide more efficient, higher quality services
- Encourage home and community-based services providers to innovate
- Equip home and community-based services providers with organizational tools and expertise to improve their quality
- Incentivize home and community-based services providers to invest in better services.
- Disseminate successful performance improvement strategies statewide.