A limited number of scholarships will be available to cover the cost of registration. If you receive a scholarship, you will be responsible for your travel and lodging. Past recipients are not eligible.
Past scholarship recipients were:
- Caregivers and volunteers that work with people who are aging or have a disability
- New professionals (one year or less) in aging or disability services who are not presenting and their organization is unable to pay the cost of their registration
- People who are over age 65 or have a disability and receive publicly-funded services
- Post high school students whose major area of study is related to aging or disabilities services
How to request a scholarship
Requests for registration scholarships will be submitted through the online conference registration. When registering online, select the scholarship registrant type. You will then be asked to:
- Briefly describe why you would like a registration scholarship and
- Tell us if you received a scholarship in the past to attend an Odyssey Conference.
We will review your request and notify you of our decision. Requests are reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis.