NETStudy information and access
People are no longer required to attend training to access NETStudy™. Instructions for using NETStudy are provided in the NETStudy™ user manual.
To access NETStudy™ the person who is designated by the license holder or owner to be the Sensitive Information Person (SIP) for a program must follow these steps:
- Read the NETStudy™ user manual. Inform the NETStudy™ Administrator once done by emailing DHS.NETStudyAdmin@state.mn.us . The NETStudy™ Administrator will reply and send a Sensitive Background Study Information Person Acknowledgement of Responsibility agreement
- The License Holder completes and signs the agreement to designate a NETStudy™ Sensitive Information Person
- The Sensitive Information Person designated by the license holder or owner must review and agree to the terms and sign the agreement.
- Return the completed and signed agreement to DHS by fax 651-431-7670, email DHS.NETStudyAdmin@state.mn.us, or to the mailing address on the agreement.
To ensure timely processing, please be sure that:
- The agreement is filled out completely and accurately, and signed by both the License Holder and the Sensitive Information Person; and
- The individuals signing the agreement are authorized to do so.
After DHS receives the completed Sensitive Background Study Information Person Acknowledgement of Responsibility agreement, the Sensitive Information Person will be notified when their access to NETStudy™ is granted.
Additional NETStudy users are delegated by the Sensitive Information Person. As outlined in the agreement, the Sensitive Information Person is responsible for:
- Identifying additional NETStudy delegates
- Assigning the appropriate levels of NETStudy access for each new delegate
- Setting up NETStudy access for each new delegate
- Assuring that users review and sign a copy of the NETStudy™ User Access Agreement
- Maintaining signed originals of NETStudy™ User Access Agreements. It is not necessary to submit copies of the NETStudy™ User Access Agreements to DHS.
Please refer to our frequently asked questions or email the NETStudy™ Administrator at DHS.NETStudyAdmin@state.mn.us with questions or concerns.