The Administrative Services Unit (ASU) provides products and services to the other units of SSB. It works to provide those units the tools, systems and resources they need to serve external customers; it also works to ensure methods are in place - consistent with law, rule and regulation - to continually improve services provided to and outcomes achieved by external customers: blind, visually impaired, and DeafBlind Minnesotans.
Activities of ASU consist of:
- State Rehabilitation Council-Blind and committees' support
- Financial services, including budgeting and reporting
- Facilities and safety, including reception, building security, and switchboard
- Continuous improvement and quality assurance
- Staff onboarding, development, and training
- Agency-wide policy development
- Community partner contracting and monitoring
Brianna Holeman is the Deputy Director overseeing Administration and Operations and can be contacted at 651-539-2292 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.