We already did the heavy lifting, so you don't have to
Whether you’re shipping goods on a barge down the Mississippi, running your business out of your tractor or shipping products around the world – we are your access point.
Supply chain logistics and moving goods to market is more efficient with:
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP), which has service to 156 non-stop and 29 international non-stop destinations, has been ranked – for six in seven years – as the best airport of its size in North America by Airports Council International.
- Three interstate highways (I-90, I-94, and I-35).
- Nine commercial airports.
- Seven commercial ports on Lake Superior and the Mississippi River opening up domestic and global destinations.
- Four Class I freight rail lines with over 3,500 Class I rail miles (out of a total of 4,500 freight railroad miles operated by 21 railroad companies).
- Three foreign trade zones.
You can be connected to global markets at your fingertips with high speed broadband.
- 92% of Minnesota households have access to 25/3 speed internet.
We invest in our workforce to help them power your business.
- Child care grants – we have statewide child care grants aimed to help reduce the child care shortage and support workers finding affordable child care options where they live.
- Broadband – our leading broadband program brings high speed broadband to underserved and unserved areas across Minnesota aiming to make it possible to connect to your employees no matter where they live.
- Our workforce strategy consultants have a business development expert in every region of the state. They work in partnership with our state, regional and local-level stakeholders. They can help you with your workforce's recruitment, training, and development to ensure you get the talent you need for your operation.
More than 156 Nonstop Flights from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport