Labor Market Information Training
The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development is excited to be offering a series of workshops on utilizing our Labor Market Information tools. Registration for the workshops is now open.
Labor Market Information for Decision-Making
This 2-hour hands-on training session will help attendees learn where to find and how to use DEED’s labor market information data tools. Attendees will navigate our website and learn how to use the most relevant data tools to understand the local economy and provide the best guidance to job seekers and other clients.
This is a great session for small business owners, human resource professionals, career and education counselors, economic development staff and board members, and other partners in the workforce development system.
- Occupations in Demand and Current Job Vacancy Results
- Occupational and Industry Employment Projections
- Wage and Salary Data and Career Profiles
- Labor Force, Employment, and Unemployment Statistics
- Industry Employment Statistics and Trends
- Cost of Living
- Graduate Employment Outcomes
- Minnesota Economic Trends and Employment Review
- Demographic and Social Characteristics
- Other data tools may also be covered upon request
This training session offers CEUs for GCDF certification.
|Inver Hills Community College
2500 East 80th Street
Heritage Hall 203
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
|Friday, March 1
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
||Note: class is full