Thriving In Minnesota As A Foreign-Owned Enterprise
This year's event was entirely virtual, with meetings spread over 90-minute sessions on three consecutive days. We were pleased to again have JPMorgan Chase as a co-organizer.
Our speakers included:
- Governor Tim Walz and DEED Commissioner Steve Grove providing remarks on Minnesota’s perseverance throughout the pandemic and our commitment to helping businesses in the state.
- Voices of experience on adapting to the pandemic and positioning business for what comes next with:
- John Walter, President, DiaSorin Inc.
- Nick Donohue, Managing Director and Head of Business Continuity for Commercial Banking, JPMorgan
- Chase Kweilin Ellingrud, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
- James Glassman, Chief Economist, JPMorgan Chase will present his economic overview
- Brian Ryks and Jeff Davidman – State and Local Government Affairs, Delta Air Lines, on business travel post-pandemic
- Susan Brower, Minnesota’s State Demographer, on Minnesota’s population and workforce trends
- Annie Welch, Director of Projects and Planning, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry, on how to access Minnesota’s dual-training pipeline
- Meredith Beeson, Director of State Government Affairs, Global Business Alliance, on trends and lessons learned from foreign-owned enterprises in the U.S.
The session events were recorded and available here.
Contact: Laurence Reszetar, Director, International Business Strategy