These reports and webpages identify DEED program results.
- Business Expansion Projects - is a tally of publicly announced business expansion projects statewide, with investment and job-creation numbers for each project.
- Business Subsidy Annual Report - officially known as Minnesota Business Assistance Forms, reports on assistance to government jurisdictions and businesses.
- Customer Satisfaction - indicates the level of satisfaction employers and job seekers who use WorkForce Center services have with various services they receive; includes regional results.
- Dislocated Worker Program Annual Report - reports activity of the program's training, career counseling, and job search services that help customers return to the workforce faster.
- Job Creation Fund Annual Report - highlights programs funded and success stories.
- Job Service Annual Report - highlights how the program helps job seekers find work and helps employers find and retain qualified employees.
- Minnesota Angel Tax Credit Program Annual Report - reports credits, recipients, and total investment.
- Minnesota Jobs Skills Partnership Program Performance Report - highlights program activity that helps business and education develop cooperative training projects.
- Minnesota Youth Program Annual Report - reports the program's impact on preparing youth for the workforce with relevant skills and knowledge for the future.
- MinnesotaWorks.net Annual Report - covers the activities of this no-fee online job bank.
- Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance: Options for Designing and Implementing a Minnesota Program - Policy suggestions on the most efficient and effective mechanisms to provide wage replacement for parental, family or medical leave.
- Small Business Development Centers Annual Report - highlights lasting positive economic impact statewide (view regional reports at the SBDCs webpage, under the "Reports" tab).
- State Rehabilitation Council Annual Report - summarizes the Council's work in partnership with the Vocational Rehabilitation Services Office.
- State Services for the Blind Annual Report - highlights accomplishments in facilitating the achievement of vocational and personal independence by Minnesotans who are blind, visually impaired, or DeafBlind.
- Youthbuild Annual Report - highlights this program's efforts at helping disadvantaged youth attain work skills while earning educational training/credit.