Executive Director Search
Welcome! The Minnesota Commission of the Deaf, DeafBlind & Hard of Hearing Minnesotans has been lucky to benefit from Executive Director Mary Hartnett's leadership. After almost 20 years, she is moving on to a new adventure and MNCDHH will need a new leader at its helm. Announcements about the job posting and hiring process will be shared here.
- John Fechter - Minnesota Association of Deaf Citizens (MADC) representative
- Mike Higgins - Hearing Loss Association of America - Twin Cities Chapter representative
- Lindsey Moon - Minnesota DeafBlind Association (MDBA)
- Peggy Nelson - MNCDHH board member (Vice Chair, At-Large)
- Jamie Taylor - MNCDHH board member (At-Large)
- Rebecca Thomas - MNCDHH board member (At-Large)
- Kim Wassenaar - St. Paul/Minneapolis Black Deaf Advocates
Facilitated by Barb Deming and Erica Klein, both Senior Management Consultants with Minnesota Management and Budget, Management Analysis and Development. To reach the Search Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interview committee members will be a small pool of individuals selected from the Search Committee. They will be selected and announced at a later date.