The State of Minnesota’s vaccine incentive programs have ended.
If you received an email from the Minnesota Department of Health confirming your eligibility for a vaccine reward and have questions about using or receiving that reward, please see the information below.
Vaccine recipients who registered for a reward but have not yet received it should follow up directly with reward vendor using the contact information below. The MDH COVID-19 Public Hotline is no longer able to assist Minnesotans seeking information about rewards. Because these reward programs have ended, the reward requested on a vaccine recipient’s submission form may not be exchanged for a different one.Visa® Reward Card
If you signed up to receive a Reward Card for your vaccine reward and have questions about using or receiving that card, please contact U.S. Bank:
- Contact U.S. Bank Customer Service for Reward Card at 855-274-9934 and inform the customer service representative that you’re asking about a card issued for a State of Minnesota vaccine incentive program.
- To help locate your card in the U.S. Bank system, you must provide the exact contact information (name, address) entered on your Reward Card registration form.
- If your address needs to be updated the customer service representative will make the update. Due to U.S. Bank policy, you will have to call back in five (5) business days to get the card replaced.
- To activate your Reward Card or for questions about the card's balance, call the number on the back of the card or go to www.usbankrewardscard.com. Plan to use your Reward Card as soon as possible. The balance will decrease over time.
If you signed up to receive a different vaccine reward and have questions about using or receiving that reward, please contact the reward vendor below:
- Great Lakes Aquarium
- Mall of America Nickelodeon Universe
- Department of Natural Resources for Minnesota State Parks Vehicle Permit or Minnesota Fishing License
- Minnesota Zoo
- Northwoods League Baseball
- State Fair
Rewards Cards are issued by U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2022 U.S. Bank.