skip to content
Primary navigation
Feature image for

Real Estate Updates

Address Change

Name Change

How to Change a Primary Broker

This Change Primary Broker Application (.pdf) must be completed and submitted to the Commerce Licensing Division by e-mail or mailed to Minnesota Department of Commerce.  

The new primary broker must be an officer of the company and must already be licensed as a broker with the company.

Change or Terminate a Real Estate Company Trust Account

The Real Estate Company Trust Account Termination or Change Notice (.pdf)  must be completed and submitted to the MN Department of Commerce, Licensing Division, by e-mail or mail.

Owner, Officer, or Partner Change / Update

Written notification to the commissioner within ten days of the change must be provided. Please fill out this form (.pdf) and submit it by email to Department of Commerce.

back to top