The division's NVLAP accredited (lab code 105003-0) metrology laboratory offers the highest levels of precision measurement and calibration services available in the nation, providing clients calibration certificates traceable to the international system of units (SI) through the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for all calibrations performed. Calibration certificates using the laboratory’s NVLAP (105003-0) accredited services are available for the majority of our scope.
The laboratory meets all ISO/IEC17025:2005 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-I requirements. The laboratory also offers an automatic recall system for all equipment based on a specified calibration interval.
Measurement services available to businesses include:
Mass Standards and Test Weights
Fees: $182 per hour
Our NVLAP Scope*includes calibrating the following:
- Mass (weights and weight kits)
- Echelon I ASTM Class 0, 1
- Echelon II ASTM Class 2 and 3
- Echelon III ASTM Class 4, 5, 6, and NIST Class F
- Volume (liquid measures)
- All volume, gravimetrically or volumetrically
- Volume transfer – 1500 gal to 5 gal
- Volume transfer LPG – 200 gal to 25 gal
- Gravimetric volume – 100 gal to 10 mL
Accredited by the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program for the specific scope of accreditation under lab code 105003
- The laboratory provides calibration services for many types of volume standards, from 10 mL flasks to 1,500 gallon provers. All measurements include a calibration certificate traceable to the SI.
- Fees: $182 per hour
Metrology Calibration Request
File a request with us
Our metrology lab staff is continuously trying to improve the quality of our laboratory services. If you have recently used our metrology services and would like to comment on the experience, please take a minute to complete a short survey. Thank you in advance for sharing your insight and time. We hope to continue to serve your metrology needs in the future.
Take our survey!