Sign up for your free COVID-19 vaccine!
Minnesotans ages 16 and older who live in the following zip codes can schedule an appointment to receive free COVID-19 vaccines between April 14, 2021 - June 9, 2021:
55343, 55344, 55369, 55404, 55405, 55406, 55407, 55408, 55409, 55411, 55412, 55413, 55414, 55415, 55418, 55420, 55422, 55423, 55425, 55426, 55427, 55428, 55429, 55430, 55443, 55444, 55445, 55454, 55455, 55467
55101, 55102, 55103, 55104, 55106, 55107, 55109, 55113, 55117, 55119, 55126, 55127, 55128, 55130, 55144, 55146, 55155
55118, 55122, 55124, 55306, 55337
55433, 55432, 55421, 55448, 55303, 55304
To sign up for a vaccine appointment you can either:
- Call 833-431-2053. Operators available in multiple languages and can assist in making language/ADA accommodations. American Sign Language (ASL) will be available on-site.
- Hours open for calls: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sign up for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment with Primary BIO
- Or sign up on the COVID-19 Vaccine Connector to be contacted to schedule an appointment.
- For refugees and immigrants who need help making an appointment in other languages: Call 651-318-0989 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
What you need to sign up for an appointment:
- You only need to provide your first name, last name, date of birth and home address.
- You are encouraged to provide your mobile phone number and email address, if you have them.
What you need for your appointment:
- You will be required to wear a mask and comply with social distancing requirements.
- You need to confirm your first name, last name, date of birth and home address.
- You do NOT need to provide an ID.
- You do NOT need to have medical insurance.
Where to go:
Minnesota State Fair Grounds
1680 Como Avenue
Falcon Heights, MN
- A free Metro Transit pass for the day of your appointment is provided in your confirmation text message and email.
- Metro Mobility Riders will not need a coupon or ticket to reach their vaccine appointment. Book your ride as usual and tell the reservationist that this is for a vaccine appointment at the State Fair grounds.
To view and download a .pdf flyer, /capm/assets/2021-COVID-vaccine-state-fair-flyer_tcm1051-477448.pdfclick here.