NOTICE REGARDING BOARD ORDERS
If Licensee Search indicates Board Discipline Order or Corrective Action, please click on Public page. The full text of all Board Orders are available on the Public page. For text of Agreements for Corrective Action, please contact Board office.
The Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy (Board) has initiated the rulemaking process to modify its current administrative rules (Minn.R.5601). This process was commenced by the Boards publication of the Request for Comments in the Minnesota State Register on March 31, 2014. You may review the Request for Comments by clicking here: Request for Comments. You may review the Boards proposed rule modifications by clicking here: Proposed Rules. New rule language is underscored. Language to be deleted is stricken through. Please note that these modifications to the Boards rules are proposed only. The final rule language may be different.
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns about the proposed modifications, or any of the Boards other rules, please feel free to submit them in writing to the Board as indicated in the Request for Comments.
Please note that this will not be your final opportunity to comment on the proposed modifications. Once the final modifications are approved by the Board, it will publish a Notice of Intent to Adopt Rules in the Minnesota State Register. At that time, interested parties will have the opportunity to submit written comments, support or objections to the modifications, as well as request a public hearing. If the Board receives 25 or more written requests for a hearing, it will be held in the time and place indicated in the Notice of Intent to Adopt Rules.
- HPSP: To enhance public protection and provide support for regulated health care professionals whose ability to practice with reasonable skill and safety may be impaired due to illness. You can find more information on the HPSP website.
- Mailing list of all Minnesota Licensed P.T.s and P.T.A.s may be requested from email@example.com or 651-201-3206
- Contact information for P.T. Boards in other states, and P.T. and P.T.A. educational programs from FSBPT.
- Military Exemption from License Renewal under Board - FAQ
- Minnesota Responds! Preparing for an Emergency. Giving P.T.s a chance to help. Information and links under Resources.
- Website information is available in alternative formats for individuals with disabilities upon request from 612-627-5406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minnesota Relay Service for Hearing Impaired 1-800-627-3529
- Board of Physical Therapy Affirmative Action Plan 2018-2020