Medical Gas Distributor
Application for Registration as a Medical Gas Distributor
Use this form for ownership changes, relocation, and new facilities.
Recently, the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy acted to grant a blanket variance to medical gas distributors, delaying the due date for the next renewal from November 1, 2019 until June 1, 2020.
Please carefully note the following:
- Renewal applications will be mailed out in April 2020 and payments will be due June 1, 2020.
- Note that we have delayed the 2019-2020 payment only. Future renewal payments will continue to be due every November 1.
- To clarify, the 2020-2021 renewal payment will be due November 1, 2020. Each year after that, your license renewal will be November 1 of each year.
In the interim:
- A letter will be mailed in late September to the medical gas facility explaining the extended license expiration date of June 30, 2020.
- For your convenience and business purposes, all license verification(s) for medical gas distributors will show the extended date on our website.
- New license cards will not be mailed. The board recommends a copy of the letter with the extended expiration date is kept with the facility’s license card.
You can read the summary of the 2019 Legislation affecting licensees and registrants
Laws and Rules Regarding Medical Gas Distributors: