Medical Gas Distributor
Application for Registration as a Medical Gas Distributor
Use this form for ownership changes, relocation, and new facilities.
Recently, the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy acted to grant a blanket variance to medical gas distributors, delaying the due date for the next renewal from November 1, 2019 until June 1, 2020.
Please carefully note the following:
- Renewal applications will be mailed out in April 2020 and payments will be due June 1, 2020.
- Note that we have delayed the 2019-2020 payment only. Future renewal payments will continue to be due every November 1.
- To clarify, the 2020-2021 renewal payment will be due November 1, 2020. Each year after that, your license renewal will be November 1 of each year.
In the interim:
- A letter will be mailed in late September to the medical gas facility explaining the extended license expiration date of June 30, 2020.
- For your convenience and business purposes, all license verification(s) for medical gas distributors will show the extended date on our website.
- New license cards will not be mailed. The board recommends a copy of the letter with the extended expiration date is kept with the facility’s license card.
Laws and Rules Regarding Medical Gas Distributors: