Minnesota statute §148.6428, requires all licensees to maintain current name, address, and primary employment information with the Board. All notices or other correspondence mailed to or served on a licensee by the board at the licensee's address on file with the board shall be considered as having been received by the licensee.
- Access your online account and ensure your mailing address within the system is current. All licensee are responsible for maintaining contact information
- Complete all sections of the form by printing clearly or typing
- The fee for a new wall certificate is $25.00
- The fee for a duplicate license card is $25.00
- Mail completed form to the Board along with the payment fee enclosed