Become a Board Member
Are you interested in becoming a Board Member?
The Governor appoints all Board members from applications submitted to the Secretary of State's Office. When fully staffed, the Board of Occupational Therapy Practice is consists of:
- Five (5) Occupational Therapists;
- Three (3) Occupational Therapy Assistants; and
- Three (3) Public Members including two (2) who have received occupational therapy services or have a family member that has received occupational therapy services and one (1) member who is a healthcare professional or provider licensed in Minnesota
There are currently three (3) open appointments available on the Board. Applications are managed through the Secretary of State's office.
The following positions are posted for appointment:
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Public Member
- Minnesota Statute requires practitioner representation from a variety of practice areas and settings and from geographical diverse areas of the state. Be sure to include this information in your materials.
- Public member applicants may be someone who is a health care profession or health care provider licensed in Minnesota and/or an individual has received occupational therapy services (either for themselves or a family member). Ensure you include details regarding both items in the application materials.
Information about open positions and how to apply can be found at:
Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State
180 State Office Building
100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155-1299
If you have applied for an open position and have questions concerning the status of your application, contact the Secretary of State's office.